9.04.2009

Co-resolution Free Info Sessions & November Training

In order to promote interest for a future training, I am offering free, one-hour info sessions on co-resolution at the downtown Columbus public library. The dates/locations are as follows:

Tuesday, 8/25: Conference Room #2
Tuesday, 9/1: Conference Room #2
Tuesday, 9/8: Conference Room #2
Wednesday, 9/16: Conference Room #2
Tuesday, 9/22: 3rd Floor Board Room
Tuesday, 9/29: 3rd Floor Board Room
Wednesday, 10/14: Conference Room #2
Wednesday, 10/28: 3rd Floor Board Room


The info sessions will be at 6:00-7:00 pm. Space is limited, so please email me at coresolution.adr@gmail.com if you plan on attending.


Also, I apologize for cancelling the July 17th training. I did not get enough people to contact me and sign up. So please contact me if you are interested in the next training.


I will hold another training on November 13th at the Convention Center. Hopefully, I'll be able to round up enough interest with the info sessions to make it worth the room charge.

No comments: